Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser=Guilty Girl!

Today is the beginning of a new season of the Biggest Loser. Every season I am glued to the TV while I watch people lose TONS of weight by literally working their booties off! This season poses a special connection for me since one of the contestants, Rudy, was a friend of mine in high school. He was a really great guy who was like a big teddy bear. I lost touch with him but am excited to cheer him on! Watching the show always makes me feel guilty because they just work so hard! This season I hope to be losing with them. I have lost 1 pound so far with the eat clean diet which has me doing cart wheels. I have 4 more to go for pre-pregnancy weight but I am aiming for 10 total.

Continuing on a weigh loss note, I want to give a HUGE shout out to my very good friend Carrie. She ROCKS folks not only as a friend but as a devoted weight loser! Yesterday at lunch everyone was drilling her about her secrets to weight loss and what not. Someone asked her how much she had lost and I almost fell off my seat. She has lost 90lbs. Yes Carrie I am putting it out there because that is GREAT!!! She said it as if it wasn't a big deal but I think it is a HUGE deal and something she should be very proud of! Oh and in addition to that, she has completed 2 sprint triathlons and is starting to train for a 1/2 marathon. Carrie you are my motivation! Keep up the awesome work!!

OK off to watch Rudy! Thinking of waking up at 4am tomorrow so I can fit in my run....still having schedule issues in addition to a sick baby girl!

6 comments:

  1. Hey to be so close to pre-pregnancy weight is GREAT> I am off to watch Biggest Loser... YIPPEE! Although I know I will cry with the lady who lost her husband and kids...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are well on your way to dropping those few extra pounds. I am sure the BL will help keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK racing other walkers?? That is a total crack up... I think the first BL show was great although the "Second Chances" theme seemed a bit scripted..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good luck if you get up that early, that's motivating!! I hope your baby is feeling better! Ugh on the pre-prego weight, I can't wait for it to go away! I also want to drop 10. Eat-clean I feel like I need to count calories like I am just eating too much. I have to get into the biggest loser, it will probably motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time in Boston, I got out there for a work a few times a year and love to meet up with people to run on the river!!

    seriously TBL is so motivating, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Biggest Loser - it is always so inspiring! This looks like it will be a good season too.

    ReplyDelete