Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Motivation

Working out for me used to be a punishment...I used to try to "out-run" or "run off" all the things I had eaten.  Over time it became much different!  I began to see what amazing things my body was capable of and working out was more about pushing myself to see just how much I could.  I love the way I feel when I am working out...even now when my workouts have to change sometimes depending on the day/how baby boy is sitting...when I am sweating I feel awesome!  Get out there this week because you love your body...and the amazing things it can do...NOT because you hate it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really trying to help the next generation of girls – – at least in my community :-) – – learn this. Far sooner than most of us big people have xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I workout now because it makes me feel good. I feel like I'm human again. Without it I'm just a member of the Walking Dead!

    ReplyDelete