Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Motivation

Last week I was cleared to start exercising.  If I've learned anything from my last two pregnancies it's that I can't start back at the intensity that I was at before pregnancy.  Some people can but my body has made it clear that after 3 C-Sections I need to take my time and be patient...something I have a hard time with.  So I have a plan.  Before I start pile on all the miles, my plan is to keep my mileage low and work more on building muscle first....like building a house.  You need to have a strong foundation first...this is evidenced by the fact that I hurt my back yesterday in church literally just coughing!!  I am so ready....ready to feel like myself again...ready to have my clothes fit again...ready to not feel like me walking around in a fat suit!  I'm ready and I have my plan!!  What goals are you working toward this week?  Make a plan and go get them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan.

    We are moving this week, so my plan is to squeeze in a few walks and then pick back up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! I'm going to stick to my workout schedule even though it's super hot around here!

    ReplyDelete