Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday Motivation

I've learned about myself over the years that I function much better when I have goals that have timelines attached to them...training for a race on a certain date keeps me focused on getting my workouts in each day.  I don't know why I haven't thought of the same when looking at losing this baby weight.  I need a goal with a date attached!  Well I set my first goal...and put my money where my mouth is!  I joined a Diet Bet that starts today...and I have 4 weeks to lose 4%.  I know training/running will be much easier with less weight to carry around so I am excited to hit my goal.  Here we go!!

Do you work better with set goals or can you stay focused on the long term?

1 comment:

  1. I do!! Challenges on social media help me stay focused ---> plus the chance that I might win something. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete