Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Motivation

I will admit that I have been a little stuck in the in-between....between knowing I need to start training for the Newport 10 Miler and feeling exhausted.  Well yesterday I had had enough and I put my money down.  I registered and thus today am on my way training for this race for the 5th time!  It really is a race that is dear to my heart...it runs through my hometown...the views are amazing...and it brings out my grit every time!  I think that is what has me scared...I know that this race is no walk in the park.  I’m ready to get started...to commit to me...to commit to finish what I start!!
Don’t sit in the in between...commit and find out how great you are!!!

1 comment:

  1. "Don’t sit in the in between...commit and find out how great you are!!!" Just the motivation I need to get through this new semester

    ReplyDelete