Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just When You Thought You Were Strong....


...you take a TRX class and have trouble holding the phone to your ear afterward! My trainer left my gym to open her new studio. Since I am her biggest groupie...I mean fan...I continue to take classes from her. Today's adventure was TRX. Now TRX is hard enough by itself but she insists on kicking everyone's ass every class and this was no different! She mixed in agility drills and cardio between TRX moves. I forgot my heartrate monitor at home but the girl next to me burned 670 calories and I was totally sweating more than her...it was actually very similar to the sweating of a fat, stinkin hog! The sick part is....can't wait for next class!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! That looks like an amazing workout, I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes. i can see myself making multiple faceplants in those pictures :) sounds like a great workout though!

    ReplyDelete