Monday, November 15, 2010

A whole lot of thankfulness...

Ok so I haven't stopped being thankful...just can't stop falling asleep on the coach long enough to post it! The hubs and I were trying to figure out why we were so tired here and arrived at a few explanations including how dark it is here (no street lights), no neighbors to hear, no loud cars driving by...etc. Either way we have been getting our sleep on lately and so is Em. Apparently we need it! Yesterday morning was beautiful...bright sun and mild temps! I bundled up for my run but quickly shed the layers! So much has happened since my last post that it is going to be a bullet post...Today I am off to a conference...Yuck!

The week in review:
  • Top of the list...The hubs and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Although the journey hasn't been perfect I wouldn't have wanted anyone with me than him! I love him!!! We went out for a great dinner during a date he planned start to finish!
  • Love getting in long runs in the middle of the week...a day off Thursday to celebrate our veterans meant a nice long run in the am! Thank you veterans for sacrificing to keep us free!
  • Em is continuing to crack us up every day! She seriously is getting quite the personality and it is so fun to see. Along those lines, the other day I went in to her room after she was supposed to be sleeping. Well walking in the smell hit me...oh no! Little Miss had done her business and proceeded to stick both hands in her diaper spreading it all over! I whisked her to the bath and the WHOLE bed got a bath too. Yuck! I guess its payback since I did the same to my Mom when I was young!
  • I got to see my best friend Cindy the other day...Yay! We have been friends since 3rd grade and no matter how much time goes by between visits we still laugh our heads off!
  • Running has been going great! I am excited to see the miles ticking off the 1000 mile challenge. I have a little over 25 miles left! Yahoo!!! I need to start getting in some miles in the am before work even though it is painfully early (5am). It will just help me to run and spend time with the fam.
Ok so I think I have rambled enough...hope Monday finds you thankful!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. How sweet of Em! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And congrats on being so close to 1000 miles!!

    ReplyDelete