Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday Motivation

This is the first week of the Holiday Sweat Challenge with Amanda at Run to the Finish and Fit Approach.  I love doing this challenge each year!  It not only keeps me focused during a crazy holiday season, but it forces me to get creative with my activities.  This year I am also including my girls.  During the Summer and beginning of Fall we are super active and outside a lot.  However once the time changes we (probably more me) turn inside.  Each week I am setting a minute goal for myself to be active and also one for my girls.  I know that some days depending on weather or daylight, I am going to have to get creative on this but I am ready to show them that being active is important...and FUN!  So this week I am setting a goal for myself to be active 400 minutes...and for my girls we are going to shoot for 25 minutes a day!  I set my workouts in my calendar and have fun planned for the girls.  We are going to rock this week!!

What is your goal this week?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't signed up for the challenge this year, but it's a great way to stay accounaible. Still may opted in, nor sure.

    ReplyDelete