Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Motivation

I faced a humbling reality this weekend when I went out on my longest run since getting injured...running can be a fickle friend.  If you don't do it for a while, coming back is work.  Granted the weather right now is hot and humid which always makes for a hard run even for the most seasoned runners, but my run was anything but pretty.  The difference is....I'm not quitting....I'm not throwing in the towel...I will be back out there doing it all over again next week!  I may struggle to get back to being in the shape where I can "have fun" running a half marathon, but I will not quit until I get there and more!!  Don't quit because of the struggle...use it to motivate yourself to push harder!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice Nancy! I hope the next one is easier ;)

    ReplyDelete