Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Motivation

At the beginning of November, I joined the Pile on the Miles Challenge and set the goal to run 125 miles for the month.  I was all geared up...had the miles by the week figured out...and knew that I could do it.  The first week came and went...with a tanking motivation...I was ready to throw in the towel and just coast through the month.  Then Crystal from Carpe Diem Crystal encouraged me not to give up and reach for what I really wanted!  Well November 30th came and I ran my 127th mile!!!  There are times when I dream big...and fall short frustrated with myself, but no longer!  I proved to myself that I can get it done!  I can do big things with hard work...and so can you!  Last month of the year...dream big!!
How will you finish 2014 strong??

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your pile on the miles! I haven't kept track of my monthly miles in ages, it would be fun to again to see what I am running. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete