Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Motivation

A week has gone by since "the break heard round the world" and I will say that I threw myself one heck of a pity party!  One week without being able to put a shoe on...one week struggling to chase my toddler...one week hobbling to get around...and watching our chickie run a 5k we had promised to run together.  I'm not a good injured person and this past week proved it.  However one week down I needed to sweat...to feel winded...to push my body again.  I headed to the gym...did sprints on the bike...put on sneakers...and I sucked it up.  It was uncomfortable but not impossible...we are moving on and focusing on what I CAN do instead of what I can't.  Weights and eats are my focus until I can once again start running my mornings!

2 comments:

  1. So much yes for this. I can't move on until I party but once I party I can move on. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Sorry to hear you broke your toe :( but great job staying active, hard to keep our type down long ;)

    ReplyDelete