Thursday, June 9, 2016

TTT

Whoop whoop!!  It's Thursday!  Can you hear it?  Can you hear the weekend knocking?  Well here's your randoms for the week!!

Book please...With the summer coming soon, I have been thinking about getting some books to read.  Now I am well aware that these will not be the beach relaxing reads that I once had pre-children.  My days at the beach are fabulous but they are certainly not the read and check out mentally days!  I am thinking of sitting on my deck and easing into the day with a good book...or enjoying the coolness of night with a good book.  Any suggestions?

Sparklet...The past 8 weeks I have been running a cross country enrichment with the 3rd and 4th grade girls at the school I teach in.  I started it as something to do while my daughter was in Lego group but I have to say that I have LOVED it!!  The girls are just so impressive and have really challenged themselves over these 8 weeks.  I even have one that wants to be the youngest marathoner!  I am so thankful to Momentum Jewelry for providing me with a fabulous Sparklet for each girl in the group!

They were so over-the-top excited and the motto "Never Give Up" was just what I want for them...they can do anything they set their mind to!!

Free Race Photos...I am working on my race recap for Newport 10 Miler this past Sunday but I wanted to share my photo...

I just love races that give out free race photos!!  This one was around the Ocean Drive and I turned just at the right time!  Can you tell I was having a blast?!

No comments:

Post a Comment