Friday, October 5, 2012

Fitness Friday Favorites

I recognize that the longer I go without posting, it may give you all the indication that perhaps something is going on around here....well not yet!  Little Miss is getting her eviction notice effective Wednesday but nothing has been happening otherwise!  Today is my last day at work and the Type A Fancy Nancy is in full force getting things set up so that the sub can coast for the next 3 months....yes my lovely husband convinced my doctor to give me the 12 weeks I was hoping for!!!!  So I apologize for this short post but I do need to get back to making sure every I is dotted and T is crossed (because obviously things would implode if I don't :-) ).  Here are some of my favs this week in and around the fitness world!

Bani Bands are one of the ZOOMA sponsors and I was so excited to meet one of the owners at the Cape Cod expo a few weeks ago...even more surprised to find out the he lives in Newport, RI (my hometown).  I do find myself loyal to locals and thought I would pass some love on to them!  You know how much I love me a sparkly headband and I actually bought this very one for my delivery day...momma needs some sparkle to go with the hospital gown!

I am loving Under Armour's new campaign for women...their #What'sBeautiful and #Sweat Every Day is so inspiring!!!  Their clothes rock but now so do their ads!!  Check them out!!

Have Pinterest...Know Fitfluential....Have Kick ASS workouts!...and who wouldn't want that back?
The last thing I've been loving lately...and let's be honest a lot more than lately are the AWESOME workouts that some of my fellow Fitfluential Ambassadors are cranking out!  My Pinterest Workouts board is filled with them but do yourself a favor and check out Jess at Blonde Ponytail, Tamara at Fitknitchick, and Brad at Brad Gouthro Fitness or Live Lean TV.

What are you loving this Fitness Friday???

4 comments:

  1. I really need to use Pinterest more... it's such a great way to track all those workouts. Praying little miss comes on her own this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad that you got the 12 weeks! I can't believe your pregnancy is at the end, it went SO quickly (but I'm sure not for you). Yay! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the What's Beautiful campaign! We have a lot of the same pins :)

    Have a great weekend Nancy!

    ReplyDelete