Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Motivation

source
There are just 2 weeks until I am standing at the starting line of ZOOMA Cape Cod.  If I could list all the things that are going on between now and then, there would be more than enough justification for me to just phone in the next 2 weeks and head to the starting line able to just finish the race.  That's not going to happen though...I need to stay focused on my goals...and picture myself crossing the finish line with my hands raised knowing I did it!  Life can certainly give us more than we can handle and then we throw in running...or lifting...or crossfit...or cycling.  The thing for me is running makes all that other stuff doable. 
What is your goal this week?  What are you striving for...and what stands in your way?  
Stay focused...picture the finish...and how satisfied you will be getting there!

8 comments:

  1. 2 weeks till I get to meet you live and in person. I'm focusing on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal this week is to get my packing done and get to San Fran for a relay and have a blast running. and I really want to get a picture of me running across the Golden Gate Bridge

    Good luck with the Zooma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love Zooma. Annapolis was my first half in 2013, and I haven't looked back since then. Wishing you all the best in Cape Cod. My goal this week is just make all my training runs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am focused on my new routine and creating the life I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goal this week is to take some naps, ha! :) Love this- the focus really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping my nose to the grindstone and cleaning up my eats this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Nancy go! I'm sure you're going to rock it, and these two weeks leading up to it. Amazing how fitting in a run can make the busiest of days seem more doable. I'm impressed with all you do, you're certainly a busy lady, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete