Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WIAW...Fall Reset Eats

This September I decided to take the challenge from the fabulous Laura and do her September Reset Challenge.  It is a great way to reset the body after a summer of fun eats and drinks!  It is also a great way to really focus on your body and truly give it what it needs...to give you the second to think before you eat about how what is in front of you will effect your body.  Laura as always is super organized and clear for what is on the avoid list and even sends us a weekly menu and shopping list!  She is super supportive and so is the group of challengers as a whole!!  

For me the key to the success game is planning and prepping ahead.  Since my busiest times are breakfast and lunch, I have been choosing a few of the suggested meals and making them ahead for the whole week....smoothies for breakfast are the easiest and so it has been a staple here.  I have gone off the menu but stuck with the guidelines for a few dinners.  I am so proud of myself too since I have finally got mashed cauliflower right!!!  I LOVED it...my family not so much!

Here are a few pictures of what has been getting into my belly lately thanks to the September Reset Challenge!!

grilled chicken lettuce wraps
Turkey meatballs with zoodles (I'm obsessed with zoodles!!!)
grilled salmon and cauliflower mash (finally got it right!!!)
Fall Green Monster time!!!

Have you ever done a reset?  What have been some of your favorite eats lately?

1 comment: