Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Motivation

This is the last week before ZOOMA Cape Cod...the last week before my last half of the year...my finish.  Last week was hard with a lot of outside stress and busyness but this week my I know what I have to do.  I need to focus on finishing what I started in January...I started the year on a mission to get back to the runner I was before Aubs and this week I need to focus on finishing what was started.  What goal are you reaching for in your life?  Why not finish it to the end?  You are worth seeing your goal all the way through to the end...you are worth finishing what you've started!!!

10 comments:

  1. For sure....finish what you started. You rock lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I needed this reminder this morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((CHEEERING YOU ON AS YOU RUNRUNRUN BY!!)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finish? For me, I see no finish. :) I see this ride as an evolution. Always changing but never really ending. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Needed this! I'm going to need a lot of encouragement to train through this winter while nursing and not sleeping as much as I'd like. :) Excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those sleepless nights!!! Hang in there! You're doing awesome!!

      Delete
  6. Speaking of motivation, I wanted to tell you that because of your monthly post about Jost running I found their website and mentioned them in one of my posts. One of my readers works for a non profit organization and was reading my post. She contacted Jost Running and long story short, her organization is featured for the November races "Strength in Numbers"! I thought you would like to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Christine!! I'm so glad it worked out! They are great to work with!!

      Delete