When I became a mother, instantly I became aware that my life was no longer my own (to a certain degree)! I try to be safer with my actions and healthier with my choices. These two girls have changed who I am and what I do each day. Each day that I lace up my sneakers and head out the door...face challenges and hard miles ahead...it is for them. I want to show them what a strong woman looks like...what limitless living looks like...don't we all? Don't we want to raise up a generation of fearless women? Women that will never have to hear the words "breast cancer"?
Skechers Performance is supporting the American Cancer Society by releasing a special line of shoes. The lineup consists of the GOrun3 Awareness, GOrun Sprint, GOfit Awareness and GOwalk2 Flash Awareness.
GOrun3 which is designed for speed with innovative performance technologies to promote a midfoot strike, it fosters a barefoot running experience while offering cushioning and impact protection.
- Improved breathability and flexibility
- Roomy forefoot. 3 layer Power-prene mesh on front panel allows for support while offering ample room for toe splay
- GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a responsive running experience
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike
- Custom Fit insole is removable for an even more minimal feel
- 4mm Heel Drop to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience
- Resalyte™ Midsole – Proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Nearly seamless flexible mesh upper with lace up front
- On the affordable end of the running shoe world at $85
Skechers is not only launching this unique awareness line, they are also getting behind the American Cancer Society in big ways.
- Skechers Performance Division is offering a donation to American Cancer Society, and all of the Skechers Performance Division Awareness apparel and footwear will feature the ACS logo and messaging.
- Skechers is hosting the American Cancer Society San Francisco Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk, and will be donating a percentage of proceeds from the sales of Skechers shoes on-site that day.
- Skechers is launching a register round-up program in Skechers Retail stores in which customers can round up their purchase to the nearest whole dollar to benefit American Cancer Society for the entire month of October. If consumers donate $5 or more, they will also receive a 20% off discount for their next visit. This will offer anyone shopping for any item in a Skechers retailer store the opportunity to give back and support the cause.
- Skechers Retail stores are offering a gift with purchase for customers who purchase a pair of limited-edition Awareness shoes. The gift with purchase will be either a breast canvas awareness canvas tote back or a pink water bottle.
There are Skechers Awareness shoes for all your needs whether you are out running the track or walking the neighborhood that will keep you looking great and giving back! Check them out for yourself and enter the fight to end breast cancer!
How will you make strides to fight breast cancer??