Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Motivation

Today's #HolidaySweat Instagram Challenge posted the question...What motivates you to get moving on Monday.  My answer is simple...
YOU
All of you out there pushing yourselves and doing amazing things motivates me to test limits and continue to challenge myself!!  Your stories motivate me...you kind words motivate me...the fact that I motivate YOU motivates me to keep pushing...to never take a day for granted!
What motivates you to get moving on a Monday?

4 comments:

  1. The #fitfam is the best motivation of all! Love this Nancy and we feel the same way about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I get motivated by everyone else too, and know I have to work tomorrow so I may not get to run tomorrow, but today I need to get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true! I was really inspired by some of my friend's races the last two weekends... gave me the extra oompf to get out the door these chilly mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no motivation today (since I spent the night up with the dog) but now I'm feeling it and will definitely be hitting the gym today! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete