Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Motivation

You hear about it more and more lately.  People well into their 80s that are crossing finish lines and have been for more than half their life!  The other day I was driving home from the gym and passed a woman running.  Her long silver hair was not tied back and what I saw was this image of her running and smiling with her silver hair flying in the wind.  I thought to myself...I want that.  No I'm not ready to just let my hair go (although if I don't get myself to the salon soon people are going to start to talk!)!  I want this crazy running thing to be something I'm still doing years from now.  Shouldn't that be all of our goals?  To be doing whatever it is to get our bodies moving well into the time when others are slowing down?
Find what you love to do and make it something that lasts a lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH I AM LIVING THIS.
    and just replace RUNNING with moving.

    ReplyDelete