Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Someone Pinch Me!

I had one of those moments the other day.  The one where you get an email and even as you are reading it you think either someone is totally messing with you (which is why I texted Dani to check) or they must have meant to send it to another person!  Well no one was messing with me and they really DID mean to send it to me...me....lilfancynancy...mom of 2...me!  On October 15-18th I am heading down to Bethlehem, PA for the Runner's World Half Marathon and Festival
The coolest part is that I am heading down as a RW Influencer!!!  This means I get to go to RW headquarters and meet all the fabulous people there along with amazing fellow bloggers!!!  I can't even right now!!!
And of course running ALL the races!!!  I mean really it's Runner's World...why not?!  There is a 3.8 mile trail run on Friday, a 5k and 10k on Saturday, and then the festival wraps up with a half marathon on Sunday.  You can run one of the races, do a Hat Trick(5k, 10k, and half), or the Five and Dime (5k and 10k). 
Plus you know I brought enough to share with the class!!!  If you are as excited as I am and want to join in on the fun use the code bloglittlefancynancy at checkout and save yourself some dinero!! Use the code  for $3.50 off the 5k, $4 off the 10k, $7.50 off the Five and Dime  (5k and 10k), $9.50 off the Half Marathon, and $17 off the Hat Trick (5k, 10k, and half).  Register here!

What race/races you pick to run?  Are you coming?

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! So exciting! Wishing I could go some year!! You will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Thats awesome! Congrats! This is not too far from me - maybe an hour or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's great. You are going to have such a great time down there! I have been to PA a few times and it is lovely in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete