- No idea if there has been any pounds lost because my scale is being cranky and not working. Could be that it Em thinks it's a trampoline or that the batteries are on the way out...it's really a toss-up. I will work on that one though!
- I am feeling stronger and getting closer (very important descriptor there....closer) to feeling like my old self. I'm aiming high though...not just to feel like my old self but an even BETTER version!
- I am still on the hunt for higher weights...I went to Target and they stopped at 12lbs. This weekend I'll probably head over to Sports Authority for some.
- Some of the days' workouts are just cardio and so I am counting that as a run for my training as well. Last week I was running twice a day...and apparently begging for an injury! This has helped a lot physically and mentally!
- I've hit my goals too of tracking my meals and drinking at least 100oz of water a day...Like I said yesterday, I am testing the Paleo Kool-Aid and I'm really liking it thus far. I will be honest here and say though that I had cake on my birthday (I know...calories don't count on your birthday). I am planning after this weekend to really take a chunk of time to test it out. I'll keep you posted!
What's on your fitness tap for this weekend?