So this week I've been in thought about not only the many blessings of 2012 but the things yet to come in 2013. I have decided instead of overwhelming myself with a million resolutions...like I usually do...I would stick to three categories....Body, Mind, and Spirit.
BodyAfter our blessing of a baby there is a lot of work here but I'm keeping it plain and simple....for me!!
- lose 40lbs
- eat clean
- run 13 races...one of which being a full marathon (closing in on what one I am going to do!)
- run 1500 miles
- T-O-N-E it up!! No more chicken wings!!
MindAfter spending most of 2009 and 2010 in school getting my CAGS, I have been taking a much needed school vacation. This year it is time to start learning again and working out my mind!
- Read more books!
- Take a class on 21 Century Schools/Turnaround School leadership
- Finally find a church and small group Bible study
- Start the day in prayer...even before a run!
- Accept my cup...
What are you committing to this year?