Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIAW-Protein Power...Collagen Sport Review

Lately I have been getting a lot of questions about what type of protein I use.  Protein powder is the best way for me to get in a lot of protein quickly and easily...you know aside from buying a chicken farm just for the eggs and chickens!!  

I was given the chance by the great folks at NeoCell to try out their Collagen Sport whey isolate.  I was really excited to try it out since it promised to be kind to my often cranky belly.  I acutally at one point called my belly a overtired toddler at times!!  Check out the stats on Collagen Sport

The Rundown:

  • 15 grams Pure Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate
  • 15 grams Super Collagen™ Bioavailable Peptides
  • Rich in BCAAs
  • Good source of L-Glutamine
  • Enhanced with Exogenous Amino Acids
  • Multi-vitamin Fortification
  • Doctor Formulated

What’s NOT in Collagen Sport™

  • Gluten, Wheat, Sugar & Lactose Free
  • No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
  • No Fillers or Synthetic Ingredients
 Here is what I thought of Collagen Sport.....

Pros:
  • Only 123 calories per scoop
  • Only 0.5 grams of fat per scoop
  • 30 grams of protein per scoop
  • No sugar!!!
  • Mixes super easily!!
  • $50 for 30 servings
  • Tastes GREAT in my green monster smoothie
  • Belly was happy!!
Cons:
  • French Vanilla flavor didn't taste so great in my oatmeal or alone (would order chocolate flavor if not mixing it)
Try it out for yourself....head on over to NeoCell and see for yourself!!  Plus you can check out their jacked athletes while you're there!!  Thanks to NeoCell for letting me try this out!
NeoCell sent me a jug of protein for free but the opinions expressed are 100% my own.

You have 1 more day to enter to win my Chobani Champions Giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome protein powder! I can't believe they worked 30g of protein in at under 130 cals. I drink a shake at lease once a day - will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of protein in one scoop! I buy protein powder to put in my smoothies, and occasionally slip it in other stuff too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying NeoCell for almost a week. I love it and I came up with a green smoothie recipe that is wonderful if I do say so myself :)

    I like the fact that it's not too sweet and the vanilla flavor is not too strong.

    Have a great day Nancy!

    ReplyDelete