Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Blogger Challenge

Goood morning!!  This is Em and I's last week of our RI vacation and I think that we are trying to fit everything in in one week!  Yesterday we went to the Roger Williams Zoo with my sister and cousin....a great zoo if you are in the Providence area!! 
The rest of the week we have beach trips (day and night), photo shoots (did I mention my sister is an amazing photographer?), trampolene time, and maybe even an IKEA run!  Then Em and I are headed back to Cape Cod to settle into our new house with the hubs!
I've heard a lot around the blogging world about vacations, and summer fun, and being stuck with ideas to write about.  I have been feeling this way a little and was so excited when I saw that the awesome Janice over at Fitness Cheerleader was having an August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Challenge!
Janice has set a topic to write about for every day in August.  You write a post, link it to her comments, and get to meet/know more about bloggers all around!    Want to join in on the fun?  Head on over to Fitness Cheerleader and see!!  Tomorrow starts the fun!

7 comments:

  1. And how much do we LOVE our Fitness Cheerleader for all those awesome prompts too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh how cute are they?!?! love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of your vacation! Can't wait to start the challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind on Blogging it is not even funny.. I find time to read at work, but commenting is blocked. HUGS to vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to check out the challenge. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That challenge looks like fun! I may join in for a few days here and there! Glad you are enjoying your time in RI!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds fun, enjoy the last few days of your vaca and new house!!

    ReplyDelete