Sunday, July 22, 2012

What's Going on Around Here

Hi all!  This week I have taken a slight cyber vacation....not really on purpose just was relaxing with my family, volunteering at our church's VBS program, and trying to figure out my new iphone (that could take a while!)  I'll be back on the grid this week but I wanted to leave you with how I spent my Saturday.....lots of sister time!
Morning
Love the views running in RI!!!
Spent the morning on a long run with my sister getting ready for the ZOOMA Cape Cod 10K.
Noon and Night
One of hobbies that I love to do but rarely sit down and actually do is scrap booking.  Yesterday my sister and I was able, thanks to our parents and her hubby, to go to an all-day crop!  I am trying to start/finish Emma's baby book since our next lady is coming in October!!!  I got up to 3 months....ok I know but there were a TON of pictures in the first 3 months!!!!

Have a great Sunday and I will see you back here tomorrow for your dose of motivation!!!

11 comments:

  1. You are looking great Nancy! Keep on running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to find time do something you love. When you finish up those scrapbooks, I have some projects for you! :) Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you running- beautiful picture! And oh my, thanks for the scrapbook reminder. I have a lot to catch up on, I really need to sit down and make it happen. Glad you're having some good family time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! I love running near water; it is so calming! I tried to scrapbook, but am not very good at it. I take so many photos though and want to try to show them off somehow! I need to get into it more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures especially since they are showing your belly! I don't have the patience to scrapbook, but I do really need to put something together for my kids like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of you running! I am not a scrap booker but enjoy looking at the work of others. Some people are really creative with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so dang cute!! If I passed you while you were running I'd honk or give a cheer. You totally rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!!! Love this photo of you running. Way to
    Go mama

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome profile pic of the running and view - you look adorable! Try digital scrapbooking using picasa - get tons more done at once, I just switched a couple months ago ! glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you are the cutest pregnant running mama ever! So inspired by you- keep it up!
    I love scrapbooking, but haven't made the time to do it in the last few years. I really need to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the running picture, you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete