Friday, December 20, 2013

A Day in the Life of Fancy Nancy

I'm joining up with Angela at Happy Fit Mama and Jill at Fitness, Health, and Happiness for another day-in-the-life post. 

I did it once before in September and it was really fun to see how everyone spends their time.  I decided to take my pictures yesterday so you are getting a glimpse of my average Thursday!
This is when I roll out of bed...even though the alarm goes off at 4am!  How could you not laugh when you see this lock screen!  Today I knew I was going to the gym at night so it was a quick run downstairs in the basement while I did a load of laundry.  Workout done...Emma breakfast...and in the shower by 6am and on the road with Green Monster in hand by 6:40!
Waking early has its benefits...sun rising over the beach near my school where I work!  The next 6 hours is spent working in this office...
or hugging my knees in 2nd and 3rd grade chairs as I teach in the high school and elementary school.  Switching schools and being on the go all day makes the day fly by and before I know it it is time to head out to pick up the ladies!
Aubs wasn't too impressed with the snow...her sister could have stayed out there for hours!!  She's all me...I love playing in the snow!  Dinner is made...Dad comes in the door to quite the reception...and I'm off to meet my friends at the gym for our Thursday night KB session!
Let me tell you...yesterday I upped my weights and it seriously was a butt kicker!!  I really love running but I love how strong weights make me feel...and these KB are included.  Our nights include me making lunches for the next day and honestly plopping down to watch a show that I usually fall asleep during (thank goodness for DVR or I would never watch a thing!)  Hubby usually gets me to bed by 10 so that I can rest up and do it all again!!  Nothing glamorous or fancy...just the life I love....well I would love a little more with a few extra hours!  Weekend mornings aren't as early but with two little ones who has time to sleep?!
Are you an early bird or night owl?



9 comments:

  1. Early bird for sure. That first shot is priceless! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an early bird! Happy Christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk with the bib numbers - what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early bird! It makes life so much fuller for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gawd, you are up at 4am? Wow.

    Love, love, love your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I wish I could function at 4 am! What a productive morning you have before school. I love how strong weights make me feel too- and you look awesome, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and I'm loving it!! Your race bibs on your desk is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! this was exhausting to read. You are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete