Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Motivation

I resisted posting the image, "I'm making December my bitch!" and opted instead for this!  December is that month where I tell myself I can coast into the new year and rev back up come January.  However I still have unfinished business...still have a few pounds to lose before the new year...workouts to fit in...challenges to complete...days to feel good.  I am planning to finish this year strong!  Feeling strong and running strong!  Sorry December...you used to be my lazy month now you're mine!!
How will you finish 2013 strong? 

7 comments:

  1. Seriously! December is the last month you want to be a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah. that saying you wanted to post would have been awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY NOT LOOKING BACKWARD.
    EYES AHEAD! EYES AHEAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOM!!!! I am going to start each day with the right attitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and it's true. I often think of December as a gimme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am planning to finish strong too, hoping to not be too tempted by all the yummies that start appearing at work and everyone wants you to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finishing strong with running 1000 miles despite an injury! BOOM!

    ReplyDelete