Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just Like That...


And just like that, my baby girl is 5 years old...a whole hand...and I know that the day will come when I will no longer be able to count her years on my hands...and toes...but on this day I want to freeze time just like this.  I know that trying to put into words how much I love this little girl (or big girl as she would say) would fall short of how I'm actually feeling....and how saying that this one life changed mine forever in ways I never knew possible would really put more on her tiny shoulders than was fair.  All I know is my life, and the lives of all that know her, is better and always will be having her in it.  Though the road ahead is unknown, I just know she is destined to be great...to change things...to lead with love and leave things better!  Happy birthday to our loving, strong, silly, smart, amazing little girl!! May you always know the arms of love that wrap around you daily!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww Happy Birthday to your girl! It just flies by doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Happy birthday to your big/little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing at these parties. I can't believe our babies are turning 5! Happy Birthday to your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Five years old is kind of a big deal!

    ReplyDelete