Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Acts of Kindness

From time to time my husband and I while out to dinner will pick up another table's tab...as we are walking out the door as to not draw attention.  It always feels good to bless someone else.  If you've ever been in a race, often times you will see other runners helping out each other get to the finish line.  Today our challenge with Elf 4 Health is to pay it forward...to do something nice for a stranger.  So of course I'm tossing it back to you all.  Do something nice for someone today...and ask only that they pay it forward.  You never know the ripple effect you could create with one kind act.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pay it forward idea. I'm going to find something nice to do today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I have been thinking about and try to do every day for several weeks now. I find it can really make an impact on a person... and makes me feel better that's for sure. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to do mine tomorrow, after falling this am I need a break. We don't eat out a lot but I like to pay for the person behind me at sbux, especially in the morning, it's always a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm off to run some errands in a bit. I love when this happens to me so I'm more than willing to pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to do this sort of stuff. :) Although every once in awhile it freaks someone out. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can’t believe you have put it so well that even a newbie like me can understand it. Many many thanks.

    Gold And Silver Dealers In San Francisco

    ReplyDelete