Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Motivation

Looking back over this year and the goals I set for myself, I really do have to appreciate how far that I have come.  No I didn't hit all my goals...however I did drop all but 5lbs of my pregnancy weight...and cut 13 minutes off my post baby half marathon time...and am stronger from digging myself out once again from pregnancy.  I tried hard...my hardest I could most days...and I know coming year I will do the same constantly striving to be the best version of myself!!  These last days of 2013 I need to be proud of my hard work I put in. 
How are you looking back on 2013?  
Before you look ahead to 2014...take pride in the journey you are on!

8 comments:

  1. Heck yea! You rock lady ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had some pretty awesome progress! You are beautiful and stronger than ever! Wishing you the best in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome for you! I'm not a big "goals" person but I think I should be...it's tough to figure out my fitness goals now because I'm injured :( Either way, I always know I want to be more positive and joyful -- and that can be accomplished with injuiry or without!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome and you've worked really hard. Great job and here's to an awesome 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Nancy! I so agree - you need to look at where you've been before you can move ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a wonderful year, Nancy!
    Reflecting back on how far I've come always gives me the inspiration to continue moving forward. Here's to a happy and healthy New Year! :)

    Karen @karenlovestorun

    ReplyDelete