Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Motivating Mantra for 2015

2014 was a year of growth for me...I had goals in my mind for the year but seeing them unfold after working my butt off for them was awesome...and confidence building.  No I did not reach all my goals I set for 2014.  I failed to break the 1:50 half marathon....fell 100 miles short of my original 1500 mile goal...but along the way I challenged myself in ways that I hadn't dreamed of and found out what I was really made of.  My mantra for 2014 was all about believing...Believe in Greatness was the mantra of the year!  This past week I have been thinking of what goals I have for this year.  I have been wrestling with what I want this year to look like for me physically...the theme of the year.  This year I want to focus on using what I've gained in 2014 as a springboard for 2015.  With that in mind I've landed on a mantra...a phrase to go to when I'm ready to throw in the towel...when I'm ready to phone in a workout...when I'm ready to skip and workout or double down on a bowl of ice cream.  2015 is going to be all about...
and I can't be more excited!!

Do you have a mantra for 2015?  A word?

3 comments:

  1. Good for you and good luck. Mine is Surrender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is #noexcuses Well, except when the flu hits. Then rest......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete