Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Motivation

Today starts the 21 day reset with Laura.  It has me thinking about this week and this year coming up.  I'm kicking old habits and replacing them with new ones....it honestly has me excited!  Excited to see the little belly I found this morning during my workout to bid a farewell...excited to start feeling strong again after some time of rest...excited to own 2015!  What about you?  What new habits are you ready to form?  Start today....it's never too late!
Have you ever taken 21 days to break a habit? 

4 comments:

  1. I have not, but I hope to do 15 minutes of exercise each day in 2015. Ok so i count housework in that, but at least it's on my mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a reset. But I'm sure I could benefit from one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a little belly too…too many cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to kick this off, too! Love your positive energy- you're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete