Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

My Em was a snow baby!  Literally I went into the hospital in the morning to have her and by 11pm when she came out there was over a foot of snow!  It then proceeded to snow for the next two days!  We were snug in the hospital but my family had to drive 4 hours in the horrible weather to see her!  It is no surprise that when she woke up on Saturday and saw the winter wonderland outside that she wanted to play all day long in it!!  Seriously we were out there for about 3 hours, nap, then back out for 2 more hours!  It has been really mild this winter on Cape and hasn't snowed yet so she was due!  Good thing because when we woke up on Tuesday, all the snow was gone!!  Here are a few pics of Saturday!


15 comments:

  1. Funny how kids naturally love the snow, we don't teach them to love it...they just do. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, She is such a doll! Is is her birthday today? You both look so happy having fun :) We like the snow, but get very little.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! i'm hoping it snows while i'm in michigan next month. i wanna be a snow baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such sweet pictures!! I was wondering too, is it her birthday? We aren't going to see any snow this year in the south, and I'm a little sad that L won't get to play in it. But I am definitely enjoying warmer weather for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it....she's adorable, you are too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a doll! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's enjoying it :)

    I had pics like that last year with my two, but we haven't had any significant snowfall so far this year - I got to run in shorts the past two days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely precious :) Love it! Now bag it up and send our way...I have horrible allergies and I'm sure it's because today was high 70's and tonight is low 50's...our wather is ALL OVER THE PLACE! Argh!!! and by the way, signed up for the 10K, Feb 25th! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy. We have had very little snow so far. I keep waiting for the day to come when the weather makes up for 50+ degrees in January. Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute, love the last picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! snow angel!

    ReplyDelete