Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Talk Training Week 8

What a fickle month this February has been!!  Needless to say this week doesn't have too much to talk about other than one run and a day with the plague!  I started the month rocking the Under Armour/FitFluential burpee challenge finishing 1000 burpees in just 15 days!
Then the whole back issue started and sidelined me for 2 full weeks.  I managed to squeak out 73.4 miles for the month so I am happy with that.  In the 2 weeks I've been stretching and resting....and well....dreaming of running and racing!  I think it is finally paying off though.  After all this rest....and one great run...
and a full day of some stomach bug straight from Hades...I woke up this morning for the first time being able to stand up straight without wincing!  I'm still going to ease through this week and see where I am come Saturday...I am visiting my favorite runner ever so we may  need to do a few miles around her island!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with Jill! I love the jumping photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out for your run this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. 1000 burpees is huge!
    You and the little one are just adorable in the jumping pic :) Hope you are feeling better soon, and able to run. Enjoy the run date!
    smalltownrunner.com

    ReplyDelete