Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Motivation

A theme that is continually coming back to me lately has been...."Ok what are you going to do with that?"  I've talked about it with students of mine...with friends of mine...and with myself.  This life that we have is not meant to be just a spectator sport...we need to DO something with it and BE in it!!!  That looks different for all of us...we all have our things to participate in.  For me I don't just want to spectate our girls' lives...I want to participate in it!  I don't want to just watch others being fit...I want to BE fit and BE active!!!
How are you participating in life?

11 comments:

  1. oooh and yet? Im a misfit.
    I think it's ok to spectate sometimes and shine the light on OTHERS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i participated in life this weekend by not focusing on the camera and instead focusing on the people and the experience (and the food, as always haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder! I've definitely had moments in life when I was spectating more than participating but what a difference to dive in and DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful message, especially for this dreary Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I suppose I just try to be "present" no matter where I am or what I am doing. I try not to be distracted by other things and just focus on those around me!

    ReplyDelete