Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Motivation

The other day's run was one of those where you think to yourself....life is really good!  Each day we are given the opportunity to think the same thing!  I know there are times where life doesn't take the path we expect it to...maybe it's even weighing you down today...but we have the chance each day to make it our masterpiece!  As Elizabeth Elliot said once we can either look down at the mud or look up and see the stars!  What are you going to choose today?  For me I'm choosing the stars!  I'm choosing to make it a masterpiece worth looking at!!!

10 comments:

  1. Im choosing the small stuff.
    the seemingly tiny stuff which is really the BIG STUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing to be present. Choosing to treat each opportunity as a new opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! I'm focusing on doing what I can today and not getting caught up in all the shoulds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote, and so true, each day is what we make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Choosing to find joy in the little things like a quick phone call from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm constantly trying to not stress about the things I can't control. Extremely hard, but I am trying, and I think that's what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our perspective makes such a HUGE difference. Great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose to be positive todady, and it paid off! I realized this morning that my wedding and engagement rings fell out of my purse when I got home last night. I found the wedding ring in the grass (using the flashlight on my cell phone) before work, but couldn't find the engagement ring! I decided it had to be somewhere and chose to not worry about it. I searched for about 2 minutes when I got home and found it! :) I was so so SO happy and thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm choosing to do what I can and not stress over what I can't. BTW - I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I choose to kick negative thoughts to the curb!

    ReplyDelete