Friday, August 2, 2013

Where I Run...Oceanside Views

Today in addition to linking up with Jill for Fitness Friday, I'm also linking up with a fellow NE runner and ZOOMA Ambassador Amy at Running Escapades to highlight where we run! 

If you've been a reader here for any amount of time you will realize that the majority of my runs have ocean views!  As much I think mountains are beautiful and open land is as well, my heart is at the ocean!  Here are some pics from recent runs!


Now in the past few years, after joining a running group to meet more people after we moved, I discovered that I really do enjoy running here....
While I know I certainly don't look like it, I get the feeling that I am some elite runner rounding the curves!!

Finally my last favorite place to run is in Boston...maybe other cities too but I have never run in another.  There is never a shortage of things to look at and well...it is just an AWESOME city!!!  In a moments notice I can transport myself back to when I ran the Marathon and the awesome feeling of being there!  This is from the Boston Run to Remember Half from this year...another AWESOME race!

So I hope you've enjoyed your glimpse into where Fancy Nancy is pounding the pavement!  It is always neat to me to see where everyone's happy place is!!

15 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous views! I'm feeling a little jealous as I try to figure out what my new routes will be in a new town... looking forward to having them all mapped out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water is always one of my favorite views when I run. Kind of makes you feel more alive,huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy Nancy - I'd love running even more with those gorgeous water views too! Can't wait to run with you again in September ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous views!!! And I would love to run in Boston one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have wanted to run somewhere with ocean views! But I am landlocked! Glad you get to enjoy such a beautiful run!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ocean views are very different from mine down in Florida, but I don't think it matters. Waterside is always a breathtaking view, and I always appreciate the breeze. Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ocean view is marvelous! What a lovely way to run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love running in Boston too. The only other major city I have run in is San Francisco, which is another favorite city, but Boston will always be #1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love getting down by the water too - it's always invigorating! You have some awesome views!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Give me water views too (and the track)! I ran with water views as often as possible while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I have limited water views besides a few ponds or lakes to run by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love running by the water! You are fortunate to get to do it often :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous views Nancy! I love running close to water.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tire of ocean views, but I love city skylines too!

    ReplyDelete