Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Motivation

This morning started with me rolling over (as well as I can roll these days), looking at my phone, and muttering, "Oh crap!".  I had failed to turn my alarm on and instead of waking up at 4am to get to the gym on time it was 5am!  I laid there for a few minutes weighing my options...I could go back to sleep and let my children wake me up in an hour....I could get up but skip the workout giving the whole I'm wicked pregnant excuse...or I could get dressed and go downstairs and use our basement "gym".  I picked the last option...and considering I have a full afternoon conducting an interview and just life, I'm so glad I picked it!  Each day brings the possibility to do something great for yourself...for your health!  Choose wisely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment