Monday, November 15, 2010

Inactivity+Free Coffee=Restless Runner

Today I was at a conference for the whole day 2 hours away. I am the only person in my district qualified to do several things so off I went this morning to go through a training that I had already attended several years ago. Well 8-3 with 2 hours driving each way left my fat booty plastered to a chair way too long! Plus they gave us free coffee all day! I couldn't resist! I had brought with me my Run Like a Mother book so I was itching to get a few miles in but no go! Tomorrow I plan to go early to the gym and run. I'll feel much better after that!

Day 15: I am thankful today that I hit no traffic jams to and from the conference. The Boston area is known for ridiculous traffic and was actually expecting to spend at least 3 hours in the car. No traffic issues coupled with the fact that we got let out early, allowed for me to be home to see Em before bed! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I read "my fat booty plastered to a chair way too long!"....only because I think it especially funny when a runner calls their booty fat and can't stand sitting for too long. I've heard good things about that book. Some of the bloggers/runners near me in the NW area were all reading that book too. I'd love to hear more about it when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete