Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Good morning all and welcome to my new followers!  This week has been crazy getting ready for our move so I apologize if I haven't been sharing the love this week!  But the week wouldn't be complete without three randoms....so here we go!!

 1.  I love you Saucony Kinvara 3!....Took these babies out for a spin around the track last night and boy oh boy am I in love!!!  They are seriously the most comfortable shoe I've worn!!!  My legs were tired yesterday since I had taken Em to a local place to ride the carousel and do a few other things, but the property is really spaced out so there was a lot of walking involved.  I laced these up for running group and woooo baby I love them!!  Plus how cute are they?!  One friend commented that I didn't even need reflective gear!!  

2.  Hey cute shirt.....Many of you commented on my tank the other day from my race so I wanted to give you the info on where I found it.  I bought it from Zulily but the company is For Two Fitness and they have a lot of pregnancy tops for different sports as well as pants.  The tank is super comfy and made from light weight material.  I would totally recommend it for anyone...or as a gift! 

3.  Moving just plain stinks!....We are officially moving on Saturday and the result of that is our house currently looks like a bomb went off in it!  Seriously how did we get so much stuff!!!!!  We have been purging and donating a lot but wow....kids require a lot of stuff!  I'm using stuff as a more polite alternative to what I really would like to call it!!  The catch for this move is that our new lease does not begin until August....that's right folks not July but August!  I mean what's life without a little more excitement!  Soooo Em and I are headed to RI for vacation to visit my family for the month.  She is over the moon excited and I hope the fam is well rested!!!  I'm hoping things will go smoothly this weekend and nothing gets put in storage that I really need! 

16 comments:

  1. HEY CUTE SHIRT...and adorable you!
    and heck yes moving sucks and I feel for you.
    I frequently tell the husband my next move will be to a nursing home.
    I caint do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! I am a HUGE fan of the K's and have (no joke) 6 pairs of the 2's. Cannot wait to try the 3's :)

    super cute top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tank is adorable...
    I moved 900 miles about four years ago and it is tough trying to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
    Good luck with your move and enjoy visiting your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning the shirt and where you got it! I am one of the folks who commented on it. We have no plans to add to our kidlet collection, but I have friends who are expecting. I'll pass on the info.

    I guess I need to go out and try the Kinvara 3s now. I wasn't sold on the earlier versions, but I have heard so many good things about the 3s, I am tempted to try them on. Even my husband has a pair now! I am currently in the Cortanas, which I LOVE, but they are a bit heavy for the shorter, faster runs I want to do during the week.

    Good luck on the packing, sorting, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, cute shirt! And agreed - moving is no easy task on its own, but espeecially when you've got a waiting period in between homes! At least you've got a place to stay and can view it as vaca time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate moving and swore to myself that I would never move again if we had to do it ourselves! I am looking for some new shoes to try myself but it just never seems to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shirt! Thanks for the purchase info, my daughter in law is expecting, it would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt!
    Whenever I think about moving I get a headache. I mean, there's just so much stuff in my house I can't imagine going through it, let alone moving it all to another location!
    I will be living in my little house for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous, glowing and what a super CUTE shirt!!! you show that shirt off, Momma!!!

    love the shoes too...I need to try em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving my kinvara 3s as well. Going to take them out on a 15 mile journey tomorrow! & your shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another nancy! :) love your shoelaces -- so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shirt!!! Moving is awful!! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes!! Good luck with the move:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new shoes look great! Hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait, you are moving OUT today and not in until August! The horror! You know what though, moving is such a great way to finally get rid of stuff that you have been holding on to! I am glad you like the Kinvaras! I have the same ones and love them!

    ReplyDelete