Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Training Talk

Holy cow it's Tuesday!!!  The weekend went by at such a rapid pace that I even forgot to post my motivation for the week!!!  What is this world coming to?  Last week I went off my AMR Own It plan in order to rest the legs and mind before starting back up again.  I was feeling over-tired and I'm glad I took a few days to regroup.  Here is what last week looked like in Fancy Nancy land!

Monday:  Hit the gym to ride the bike and do a great back and tricep workout...no running means more weights for mama!
Tuesday:  21-Day fix Pilates and Abs...I'm not doing the fix right now but I love the workouts for an at home option!
Wednesday: Back to bike and did a heavy leg workout.  I would say my favorite is leg day!!  My legs are certainly the strongest...and biggest...part of my body and I love beating them up a bit!
Thursday: Ok enough of this biking thing...time for a ladder workout!!  Killed it!!
Friday:  Second week in a row that I went to the gym and it was closed....grrrrrr...Went home and rocked out a shoulder and bicep workout in the basement though...even harder than I may have since I was irritated!  Things improved though since hubs and I got to have a night out thanks to my inlaws!!  We had a blast!!
Saturday: Rest...well technically I rested but I also worked the Run to Remember Expo in Boston all day for ZOOMA Women's Race Series.  I had a blast and got to see some of my favorite running buddies....and even got to meet Kim in real life(I totally stole your pic)!!!!!
I also got to see fellow ZOOMA ambassador Dani from Weight off My Shoulders!!  She is celebrating her blog turning 4 today by having a FABULOUS giveaway so don't miss out!!

Sunday: Watch out...another rest day!  We woke up early and headed to the beach for one of my favorite days this weekend!  Seeing the gang all lined up makes my heart happy!
How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. IM SO BEHIND (she shouts)
    this WoNkY short week hath derailed me.
    Im offtrack :-)
    must find track.

    ReplyDelete