Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday Motivation

It has been almost a year since little man was born...and it feels like it has been that long since I really posted on here.  Life has been like a runaway train these days and I will completely and fully admit that I let "me" get sucked in and taken away with that too.  I have been honest on here about my struggles with postpartum depression, and to say I am out of the woods would not be completely true.  However, each day I feel like I am getting closer and closer to feeling like me again...being about to laugh more freely...being able to be present and enjoy life.  Needless to say my "sparkle" had been all but lost but lately I have been seeing it glint from time to time.  I need to remember that my family needs my sparkle...and so do I!  Taking that time to fill my tank...to sweat...to laugh...to be me is helping more and more each day.  Don't lose sight of your SPARKLE!  Let it shine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment