Friday, July 22, 2011

Fitness Friday-Get on the Ball!

Hi all!  Welcome again to Fitness Friday!!  This week I have gone back to an oldie but goodie for my ab workouts this week....the ball!  I had forgotten how much this little round thing can really bust your abs!  I didn't feel too tired after I did it but then the next day I was definitely feeling it!  Here are four different exercises that you can do with the ball.  The ball can totally add a challenge to anything that you are doing on the floor, pushups, crunches, squats, chest press, back extensions....you name it!  I know these are nothing new but wanted to bring you back to an oldie but goodie! You'll have to excuse the blurry pics....gotta love a timer!






What do you use the ball for that you just love?

8 comments:

  1. I KEEP forgetting about fitness friday! That first exercise is a killer. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I read to add a ball to plank routines. I'm gong to try it. It's amazing how much difference adding the ball can make.

    Thanks for linking up with FItness Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to do strength exercises on the ball...works the abs as well as the arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed. Haven't done many exercises that involve the exercise ball. Those look tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am scared to even try the first one...my ball is a little flat. I use my flat ball to do pushups as well! Nice job lady..love the tank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have a ball. Unfortunately I use my hand weights to prop it in place so it won't roll away. Silly I know. I should either use it or get rid of it! I'm glad there are people of there that really do use it though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy I'm following you from Jill's blog! My husband works out with the ball and that works for him. I'm currently on a P90X Journey and need all the insentive I can get. Thanks!
    http://Myp90xjourney55.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sit on mine at work...

    But then, if I had your balance I might dare a proper jacknife! Impressive!

    (bloghopping late this week)

    ReplyDelete