Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Motivation

Well it looks like last week went at a speed I wasn't ready for since the last time I posted was...a week ago!!  We were chasing the last moments of summer soaking in as much sun and sand as we could!  A friend of mine posted this quote a few days ago and it got me thinking about this time of year for me.  I am a teacher which means I am blessed to be able to be home with the girls for the summer.  The turning of the calendar over to September for me means having to trade those sweet, relaxed moments for a tighter schedule of meetings and lessons....and heartache.  I'm trying to find the silver lining in this time....trying to see the positives.  I do function much better on a schedule (and eat better for that matter!) so I will have that.  Also Em is coming to school where I work so we will have our drive together.  Aubs and I will have our time at night!  Hubby reassured me that our weekends would still be packed with fun...and that the girls would be ok!  This time is hard every year but I am trying to focus on the silver lining...like injuries or challenges:
There is always a sliver lining....Will you choose to look for it?

1 comment:

  1. Always try to be a bit more positive lately. I am still in the challenge just not doing a bunch of regular post right now. You got this girl!

    ReplyDelete