Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Motivation

Many times this past week as we were driving in the car, my oldest and I talked about when she grows up (something I'd love to freeze thank you very much!).  Each time we talked I made sure to tell her that she can do whatever she wants to do.  We talked about gifts...about our own unique journey...our own path...our own mark.  I spoke with her about things I thought I was meant to do, like be a missionary to Africa....and how I was blessed to be a teacher of African refugees for many years...making a daily difference in their lives.  We all have our own unique path...our own mark!  Don't be so busy making your path look like someone else's that you don't see YOUR mark!  Forge that path and celebrate the marks you leave!

1 comment:

  1. Yes.
    I'm really trying to focus with a 10-year-old that she may have the same goals as her friends but she needs to car of her own unique path there.

    ReplyDelete