Monday, January 1, 2018

Is This Thing Still On?

After a long time of trying to carve out time to post, I stopped....gave myself the grace that I needed...and took one thing off my plate.  In that time though...I really feel like I lost a part of me.  I've missed posting...and the accountability that goes along with it.  It has been amazing time with my family and adding a new bundle to the crew but I have certainly put my health on the back burner. Soo Happy New Year I'm back!!  And how nice of 2018 to fall on a Monday!!  Nothing like a new year to give you a kick in the pants! I have many goals this year that I will post about tomorrow, but for now I am trying to land on a word...a mantra for the new year.

I know I have a long way to go to feeling (and looking) like myself again but I know that I am worth it...I am going to make myself so proud!!!

What are you going to do this year to make yourself proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment