Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Motivation

The past few months have and continue to impress upon our family that you never know what tomorrow will bring.  It has me certainly thinking about plans...plans that are put off for a different time in life...plans for when the girls are older....plans for when my career gets slower...plans for when life is a little less hectic.  Yesterday driving home from visiting my family, as the girls snoozed peacefully in the back, I thought...why?  Why am I putting these things off?  What am I waiting for?  What if I get to that time and there is something else in the way?  What if that time never comes?  Why not go for it now?  Don't put it off for the perfect time to come!  Don't be in a holding pattern until your life is different....do it now!!

What are you waiting for?

2 comments: