Friday, December 3, 2010

An Apology To Free Weights

Dear Weights,
Please accept my deepest apology for ignoring you so badly for the last 2 months and know that it wasn't just my jiggly parts that has brought me back to you! Yesterday we had a moment...and if you will take me I will come back to you! You make me feel strong, powerful, and able to wear tank tops. We had come so far this summer....I'm sorry I ignored you in order to get more miles in. My only request is that you would show me some grace and not completely leave me a whiny mess of soreness tomorrow!

Your friend,
Fancy Nancy

hee hee....put in a great weight workout last night...boy doesn't it make you feel great?!

1 comment:

  1. I ditch weights in the summer, too - so I'm just now making my "comeback". Had a killer workout last night - feeling pretty sore today :-) Glad you had a great workout - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete