Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I have been seeing a lot of posts about a day in the life....thinking about doing one of those soon!  Until then here are two pics for the week!

 This is where I have been spending my Wednesday nights for the last 9 weeks....and I have to admit that I LOVE it!!!   Never thought I would be it's great!


And what Wednesday would be complete without at least one pic of Miss Em.....

Doing her happy dance in the flowers!!!

Have a great Wednesday all!!


12 comments:

  1. OMG, she made me smile. She's precious!! I miss that age. Sniff, sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! I havent been to a track in months...but maybe after healing from this marathon on Sunday, I will take some trips back there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh both of those pics are eye candy for me. The track will always be where my heart is. Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. The second one is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man i wish the tracks in florida looked like that. ours are all old and gravelly. lol!

    she is super cute. and loving her happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dancing!! I haven't run on a track in a long time. I do intervals, but on a treadmill. Do you like running on a track and do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet picture!

    I loved the track more than I could have imagined when I finally got around to trying one. Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTEST PIC! you are inspiring for loving the track...i am still learning to appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha. LOVE it! I dance in the flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute flower pics! I love fall flowers too :)

    I shouldn't covet, but I'd love to get on a track sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. major kudos on the track work!! i hope once I am fully feeling better I will be back at it

    ReplyDelete