Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Totally Random Tuesday

My legs are still pretty sore from Sunday (random) so I did a slow 6 miler this morning...nothing much to talk about there!  Instead I wanted to share these hilarious senior quotes I found today!  I was helping one of my students with their senior quote and had found these.  Some were not quite ok for me to post but gave me a chuckle.  Google senior quotes when you get a chance and check them all out.  Here are some funny ones:




 My student finally landed on a good one.  After I explained to him who James Dean was he was good!
"Dream as if you'll never die.  Live as if you'll die today."

8 comments:

  1. That's funny, some of the quotes the people put in their yearbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that guy put a Brittney Spears quote. And the one your student picked is a great one! We never did that when I was in school. Cool idea. Especially when you can go back and say, "what was I thinking"

    I'm sorry your race didn't go as planned, but you have such a great attitude. I'm starting to figure out that it's really not that devastating to miss a goal. Sounds like some things were out of your control (metaphor for life!) and you can only worry about so much. Get em next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! those are pretty funny. ah sisqo, what a freakshow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are funny. Def gonna go google...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last quote! Don't you hate DOMS after leg day? Make sure you stretch well after a heavy session to help the severity of DOMS. After a few sessions, the post workout soreness should lessen. If they do get stiff, work them out by doing bodyweight squats and lunges, followed by some stretching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Brittany Spears quote.

    I laugh every time I see your heading - that picture just cracks me up. I think that it's because it is such a true representation of a mum's life.

    I'm sorry your race didn't go exactly as planned and it is great to see that you are using that as a motive to change things around and keep on going. Congratulations on your race! In my book you are a champion for just entering to run and even though it didn't go as you hoped, you are already looking for another :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol-way to go on the 6 miler...working out on tired legs is tough

    ReplyDelete